Skip to main content

Total Pageviews

The Oasis

The Oasis has its own unique charm that people have grown so fond of. As the developer Masa stakes claim on this part of town, properties are larger so generally offer better value for money in terms of size. People talk about its blank canvass appeal and the ability to create a look and feel that defines personal choice. 

Nothing is better just different applies to everything in life, this particular location is no exception. If you are lucky enough to live in this part of town there are some notable features and these are listed below.


The Oasis Boulevard


A commercial area offering shops, bars, offices and of course restaurants. Gaining popularity with the locals it's no surprise that people specifically want to acquire a property here.

The Medical Centre

Clinical in appearance and serving the community in Los Narejos it's located in close proximity to Pharmacies. There is a high level of service given the increasing demand from an ever-growing community.




Beach

There is less demand for the use of a car, the Oasis offers about a 15-minute walk at a reasonable pace to the beach. One2oneproperty are proud to list a model Carmen detached house located in a quiet cul de sac a 3-minute walk to the international school.

Measuring 600 M2 with an internal living space of 120 M2 it really fits the bill for family living rather than a holiday home. That said, there are many features that create a feeling of being in a holiday environment which is one of the best features.



















Price:

325,000 Euros

Extras:

Electrically powered gates
Electrically powered garage door system
Full Gymnasium
Private Bar
10 x 5 Pool
75 M2 Living room
Specialist heat-resistant double glazing
Gas central heating
Fireplace
Double reception
Roof Solarium

Spec:

3 Bed/ 2 bath
Detached House

Contact: (0034 609 873 247) to arrange a viewing 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark!

I saw this video as it made the rounds online last year. A shark was filmed in the Port of Cartagena. There is no need to worry, it's extremely rare.

Heatwave

It's getting hot out there, not much fun anymore as a decent nights sleep seems like something you used to have a long time ago. The following playlist has been taken from our YouTube channel, if you would like to follow us just press subscribe.

The Man Behind The Camera - An Interview With A Photographer

It was an average Tuesday morning, trying to find a parking space on a market day was proving to be more challenging than I thought it would be. Coffee was a ritual performed daily, once again I stood in line listening to a multitude of different languages waiting for my reward. As I was handed my first coffee of the day, life seemed to be more than balanced once again. As pleasantries were exchanged, I managed to find a seat and sipped my coffee whilst browsing a local newspaper. There was no rush to open up the office as I had cleaned up and prepared for my morning meeting the previous day. I used to interview people when I worked as a recruitment consultant in London albeit for employment purposes, but the principle is often the same. Today was just a little special as I had arranged to meet someone who I think has really contributed towards putting LA on the map.I followed his journey since early 2016 on Facebook and felt extremely privileged to finally meet the man behi...